TSCC Forums  

Go Back   TSCC Forums > General > Newbs

Old 04-09-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
tsunaro

Question Classing clarification needed.

I have a Ford Mustang 1997 V6. I changed out the factory seats for NRG racing seats because the original was torn up. I went to the first test & tune in N G street and was told I should be one class up. Now I have been looking into it on the solo rules and I am having trouble telling if the car is suppose to be in street modified orrrrr what.

Is it a weight thing I can look at and see if its in spec. at a scale or something? I don't plan on buying anything special for the car for a while so I would like to try and stay in a proper class.

Thanks for the help.

Edit: It's been a while since I made this post and just went back into digging into solo rules now I have another chance to attend. I feel pretty silly reading this now that I found most of everything. I thought I was in STP (Street touring pony) but could not find it in registration, so I'm going in CAM (Classic american muscle). The seat is back in and and I just stopped worrying about it. I tend to overthink silly things so sorry for such a nubcake question. XD

Last edited by tsunaro; 04-26-2017 at 02:09 PM.
tsunaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
Boone

Tsunaro,

Remember you're always welcome in CAM. Street Mustangs get a more favorable PAX number, but our CAM guys embrace almost any mod you can throw on your car. We don't even whine about minor rule bending. Come on out and have fun with us.

Danny
Boone is offline   Reply With Quote