TSCC Forums  

Go Back   TSCC Forums > General > News and Announcements

Old 08-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #1
Les Davis

Default Points Event #7

Didn't see a thread already started on this one so I thought I'd start one as I'm planning to attend this event since I'm going to be in the area around this time and I feel a need to do a personal 20th anniversary event with TSCC in Danville as that is where I started this whole silly hobby/obsession.

So!

Question #1: What is this "Crosstrial" on the 16th, higher speed/less "turny" autocross?

Question #2: Who wants to let me drive their car? I've thought of dragging my Corvette up, but I'd really rather not for multiple reasons, so I'll most likely be driving another Chevy that's in my stable that isn't nearly so autocross-worthy and seeking to buy a seat. Some of you might remember me, most of you probably don't as while I started autocrossing with TSCCa very long time ago, I later moved to Raleigh and joined those THSCC guys, then a little over 4 years ago I moved to Florida and I mainly run down here though I still have family/friends/property in NC and try to make a Danville event every year. I'm a decent, not spectacular driver who prefers RWD cars with torks. I have some cash to offer for a seat. :-)
Les Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 06:41 PM   #2
civices5

I've never been to the Cross trial but it's a Prosolo elimination round kind of thing. I won't be there on Saturday but you can hop in the S2000 on Sunday if you like.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:48 PM   #3
Les Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by civices5 View Post
I've never been to the Cross trial but it's a Prosolo elimination round kind of thing. I won't be there on Saturday but you can hop in the S2000 on Sunday if you like.
Thanks Bret! While the crosstrial sounds like fun as proSolo format is a ton of fun, I do wonder how anything like that can be pulled off in Danville. I'm kinda curious to see it, but probably won't make it up for that, most likely just looking to do Sunday. Thanks for the offer in the S2K, while it is a torqueless Honda, at least it's my favorite torqueless Honda, I will likely take you up on the generous offer and it will be good to see you again.
Les Davis is offline   Reply With Quote